MultiD Analyses AB was the first company with focus on multidimensional data analyses. It was founded in 2001 by leading scientists and software engineers from Swedish top universities who discovered that three dimensional data may under certain circumstances be decomposed into contributions from component specific contributions without making non-trivial assumptions. This opens totally new possibilities to analyze test samples and study chemical equilibrium, and it was considered one of the most important discoveries in analytical chemistry during the 1990-ies. Our goal is to develop and sell software for analyses of multidimensional data. Our world unique product, DATAN, based on proprietary technology, is the most advanced software to analyze spectroscopic data. Our second unique product, GenEx™, is the most advanced software available to analyze real-time PCR gene expression data. Our main competences are in the areas of spectroscopy, fluorescence detection, data and numerical analysis, chemometry, computing, software engineering, and real-time PCR.
Our research and publications
Selected GenEx publications
- Svec, David, et al. How good is a PCR efficiency estimate: Recommendations for precise and robust qPCR efficiency assessments. Biomolecular Detection and Quantification 3 (2015): 9-16.
- Faccioli, P., et al. Identification of a set of widely expressed genes in grape (Vitis vinifera L.) and its functional characterisation: a multi-evidence based study. VITIS-Journal of Grapevine Research 49.4 (2015): 175.
- Svec, David, et al. Biomolecular Detection and Quantification. (2015).
- Oliveira, Sara R., Helena LA Vieira, and Carlos B. Duarte. Effect of Carbon Monoxide on gene expression in cerebrocortical astrocytes: validation of reference genes for quantitative Real-time PCR. Nitric Oxide (2015).
- Korenková, Vlasta, et al. Pre-amplification in the context of high-throughput qPCR gene expression experiment. BMC molecular biology 16.1 (2015): 5.
- Billingsley, James M., et al. Characterization of CD8+ T Cell Differentiation following SIV?nef Vaccination by Transcription Factor Expression Profiling.PLoS pathogens 11.3 (2015): e1004740-e1004740.
- Mannerås‐Holm, Louise, et al. mRNA expression of diacylglycerol kinase isoforms in insulin?sensitive tissues: effects of obesity and insulin resistance.Physiological reports 3.4 (2015): e12372.
- Coutinho, Diego F., et al. TET2 expression level and 5-hydroxymethylcytosine are decreased in refractory cytopenia of childhood. Leukemia Research (2015).
- Brzuzan, P., et al. MicroRNA expression profiles in liver and colon of sexually immature gilts after exposure to Fusarium mycotoxins. Polish journal of veterinary sciences 18.1 (2015): 29-38.
- Andersson, Daniel, et al. Properties of targeted preamplification in DNA and cDNA quantification. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 0 (2015): 1-16.
- Omondi, Bonaventure Aman, Shahid Majeed, and Rickard Ignell. Functional development of carbon dioxide detection in the maxillary palp of Anopheles gambiae. The Journal of experimental biology (2015): jeb-116798.
- Olsvik, Pl A., et al. Impact of dietary selenium on methylmercury toxicity in juvenile Atlantic cod: A transcriptional survey. Chemosphere 120 (2015): 199-205.
- Yang, Ye, et al. Intestinal alkaline phosphatase deficiency leads to lipopolysaccharide desensitization and faster weight gain. Infection and immunity 83.1 (2015): 247-258.
- Chen, Hongda, et al. Head-to-Head Comparison and Evaluation of 92 Plasma Protein Biomarkers for Early Detection of Colorectal Cancer in a True Screening Setting. Clinical Cancer Research (2015).
- Dabaja, Ali A., et al. Possible germ cell-Sertoli cell interactions are critical for establishing appropriate expression levels for the Sertoli cell-specific MicroRNA, miR-202-5p, in human testis. Basic and clinical andrology 25.1 (2015): 2.
- Altmann, Simone, et al. Identification and de novo sequencing of housekeeping genes appropriate for gene expression analyses in farmed maraena whitefish (Coregonus maraena) during crowding stress. Fish physiology and biochemistry 41.2 (2015): 397-412.
- Mehrzad, Jalil, et al. Stressed (acute) mice display neuroimmunodysregulation and defective innate immune response against coliform infection. International immunopharmacology 28.1 (2015): 168-174.
- Matthews, Daragh, et al. The effects of short term dietary restriction on haematological responses and leukocyte gene expression of anovulatory and ovulatory beef heifers. Research in veterinary science 98 (2015): 145-153.
- Fischer, Daniel, et al. Identification of Reproduction Related Gene Polymorphisms Using Whole Transcriptome Sequencing in the Large White Pig Population. G3: Genes| Genomes| Genetics (2015): g3-115.
- Reeves, Stephen R., et al. Fibroblast-myofibroblast transition is differentially regulated by bronchial epithelial cells from asthmatic children. Respiratory research 16.1 (2015): 21.
- Castanera, RaÃºl, et al. Validation of Reference Genes for Transcriptional Analyses in Pleurotus ostreatus by Using Reverse Transcription-Quantitative PCR. Applied and environmental microbiology 81.12 (2015): 4120-4129.
- Tratwal, Josefine, et al. Influence of vascular endothelial growth factor stimulation and serum deprivation on gene activation patterns of human adipose tissue-derived stromal cells. Stem cell research & therapy 6.1 (2015): 62.
- Cristofani-Yaly, MariÃ¢ngela, et al. Effect of Organic Manure in the Induction of Resistance of Citrus to Phytophthora parasitica. Journal of Agricultural Science 7.4 (2015): p135.
- Nuñez‐Sánchez, María A., et al. MicroRNAs expression in normal and malignant colon tissues as biomarkers of colorectal cancer and in response to pomegranate extracts consumption: Critical issues to discern between modulatory effects and potential artefacts. Molecular nutrition & food research(2015).
- Sadia, Mahboob, et al. A novel multiplexed immunoassay identifies CEA, IL-8 and prolactin as prospective markers for Dukes€™ stages AD colorectal cancers.Clinical proteomics 12.1 (2015): 10.
- Kuosmanen, Suvi M., et al. MicroRNA Profiling of Pericardial Fluid Samples from Patients with Heart Failure. PloS one 10.3 (2015): e0119646.
- Bohuslavova, Romana, et al. Gene expression profiling of changes induced by maternal diabetes in the embryonic heart. Reproductive Toxicology (2015).
- Sidova, Monika, et al. Intracellular microRNA profiles form in the Xenopus laevis oocyte that may contribute to asymmetric cell division. Scientific reports5 (2015).
- Tabrizi, Mojtaba, et al. Evaluating the miR-302b and miR-145 expression in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded samples of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Archives of Iranian medicine 18.3 (2015): 173-178.
- Barry, Simone E., et al. Identification of miR?93 as a suitable miR for normalizing miRNA in plasma of tuberculosis patients. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine (2015).
- Lerat, H., et al. P0671: Mechanisms of HCV-induced diabetes through impaired insulin-driven gluconeogenesis shut-down by HCV proteins as a result of uncoupling of FoxO1/AKT signaling. Journal of Hepatology 62 (2015): S573-S574.
- Dickman, Christopher TD, et al. Molecular characterization of immortalized normal and dysplastic oral cell lines. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine44.5 (2015): 329-336.
- Rurek, Michal, Andrzej M. Woyda-Ploszczyca, and Wieslawa Jarmuszkiewicz. Biogenesis of mitochondria in cauliflower (Brassica oleracea var. botrytis) curds subjected to temperature stress and recovery involves regulation of the complexome, respiratory chain activity, organellar translation and ultrastructure. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Bioenergetics 1847.4 (2015): 399-417.
- Sjögren, Rasmus JO, et al. Temporal analysis of reciprocal miRNA-mRNA expression patterns predicts regulatory networks during differentiation in human skeletal muscle cells. Physiological genomics 47.3 (2015): 45-57.
- Van Der Ree, M., et al. P0670: Plasma microrna levels are associated with therapy response in chronic hepatitis B patients treated with peginterferon and adefovir. Journal of Hepatology 62 (2015): S573.
- Brzuzan, P., et al. c-myc in whitefish (Coregonus lavaretus): structure, expression, and insights into possible posttranscriptional regulatory mechanism. Fish physiology and biochemistry (2015): 1-17.
- Król P., Igielski R., Pollmann S., & Kępczyńskaa E., Priming of seeds with methyl jasmonate induced resistance to hemi-biotroph Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici in tomato via 12-oxo-phytodienoic acid, salicylic acid, and flavonol accumulation. Journal of plant physiology 179 (2015): 122-132.
- Zabetakis, Kara M., et al. Toxicity of zero-valent iron nanoparticles to a trichloroethylene-degrading groundwater microbial community. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part A 50.8 (2015): 794-805.
- Sueiro-Olivares, MÃ³nica, et al. Aspergillus fumigatus transcriptome response to a higher temperature during the earliest steps of germination monitored using a new customized expression microarray. Microbiology 161.Pt 3 (2015): 490-502.
- Dalgaard, Tina S., et al. Immune gene expression in the spleen of chickens experimentally infected with Ascaridia galli. Veterinary immunology and immunopathology 164.1 (2015): 79-86.
- Casas-Agustench, Patricia, et al. Consumption of Distinct Dietary Lipids during Early Pregnancy Differentially Modulates the Expression of microRNAs in Mothers and Offspring. PloS one 10.2 (2015).
- Geis, Christian, et al. Ileal neuroendocrine tumors show elevated activation of mammalian target of rapamycin complex. journal of surgical research 194.2 (2015): 388-393.
- Onstenk, Wendy, et al. Gene expression profiles of circulating tumor cells versus primary tumors in metastatic breast cancer. Cancer letters 362.1 (2015): 36-44.
- Ismail, Nurain, et al. Enhanced Expression of Sodium Hydrogen Exchanger (NHE)-1, 2 and 4 in the Cervix of Ovariectomised Rats by Phytoestrogen Genistein. International journal of medical sciences 12.6 (2015): 468.
- Sanchez, David, et al. Transcriptional and cellular responses of the green alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii to perfluoroalkyl phosphonic acids. Aquatic Toxicology 160 (2015): 31-38.
- Möllerström, Elin, et al. Classification of Subpopulations of Cells Within Human Primary Brain Tumors by Single Cell Gene Expression Profiling.Neurochemical research 40.2 (2015): 336-352.
- Almeida, Nuno F., et al. Lathyrus sativus transcriptome resistance response to Ascochyta lathyri investigated by deepSuperSAGE analysis. Frontiers in plant science 6 (2015).